THE SLEEP WARRIOR | Teresa van Twuijver (2019)
Some scientific sources
- Why We Sleep. Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams; Matthew Walker (2017). Published in English by Scribner.
- The End of Night. Searching for Natural Darkness in an Age of Artificial Light; Paul Bogard (2013). Published in English by Little, Brown and Company.
- The Sleep Solution. Why your Sleep is Broken and How to Fix it; W. Chris Winter (2017). Published in English by Scribe Publications.
- Praktische lifestyle-principes voor je beste nachtrust ooit; Floris Wouterson (2018). Published in Dutch by Van Duuren Media BV.
- European Sleep Research Society https://www.esrs.eu/home.html
- Nederlandse Vereniging van Slaap en Waakonderzoek https://www.nswo.nl/
- The National Sleep Foundation (US) https://www.sleepfoundation.org/
- org https://www.sleep.org/ also by the National Sleep Foundation
- SLEEP SCIENCE http://sleepscience.org.br/, the official journal of the Brazilian Association of Sleep and the Latin American Federation of Sleep Societies
- Healthy sleep http://healthysleep.med.harvard.edu/healthy/science, Harvard Medical School
- ‘Mobile phone radiation wrecks your sleep’; Independent (2008) https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/mobile-phone-radiation-wrecks-your-sleep-771262.html
- ‘In the era of screens, rest is crucial’; National Geographic Magazine https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/08/science-of-sleep/
- Podcast Sleep, Circadian Rhythms & the Importance of Light & Dark https://sigmanutrition.com/episode38/; Sigma Nutrition Radio #38
- Podcast The Science of Slumber: How Sleep Affects Your Memory https://www.npr.org/2013/02/08/171486710/science-of-slumber-how-sleep-affects-your-memory?t=1553342072322); NPR Talk of the Nation
- Podcast The science of sleep and circadian rhythms https://www.theguardian.com/science/audio/2011/jul/25/science-weekly-podcast-sleep-foster); The Guardian Science Weekly
- National Geographic Science of Sleep Documentary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvjtF6uhgvA
- BBC The truth About Sleep Documentary
- Jessa Gamble TEDX Talk on sleep cycles